When it's time for you look for local businesses to help you with your wedding, take a look at our advertisements below. Most will have links to their own websites. These advertisements are updated regularly so please revisit often and mention Your Surrey Wedding when making any enquiries.
Green People has released a new organic shave kit. For many men, shaving can feel like a daily chore and one that they would rather avoid. Discover the secret to a comfortable shave that feels like a morning pamper session with protective, moisturising ingredients that keep the skin supple and hydrated. Treat your dad this Father’s Day to the new Organic Shave Kit comprising of three concentrated organic skincare essentials making it the perfect gift for an introduction to an organic shave experience.
No. 1 Exfoliating Face Scrub (30ml)
· A gentle scrub with bamboo extract and cranberry powder to remove dead skin cells.
· Preps skin for shaving by lifting hairs and making it easier to get a smooth finish.
No. 2 Soothing Shaving Gel (30ml)
· A 2-in-1 organic shaving gel and face wash containing soothing aloe vera.
· Seaweed extract lubricates the skin and helps prevent razor burn and reduce nicks and cuts.
No. 3 Cooling Moisturiser (30ml)
· An after shave moisturiser with cooling peppermint and nourishing almond oil.
· Intensely hydrating organic formula, enriched with powerful antioxidants.
Key ingredients include: organic aloe vera, yucca, green tea, bamboo stem and grapefruit.
To find out more, visit www.greenpeople.co.uk