Questions to ask your florist before booking
Q – What questions should we ask our florist before booking?
Here are the most important questions you should ask:
- What experience do they have, and how long has the company been going?
- Do they arrange the flowers themselves or subcontract them?
- Do they have a portfolio, reviews and letters of recommendation you can see?
- What flowers would they recommend for the time of year you're getting married, and are there any that aren’t in season?
- Do they charge extra for vases and candelabra hire, or is the loan included? Do they collect any loaned items, or do you need to return them?
- Have they worked at your venue before, and do they deliver everything there?
- Do they have public liability insurance?
- Can you collect the bouquets the day before?