Five-star luxury for less this summer at Great Fosters
Looking for a pre-or post-wedding break this summer? Check out the special offers from award-winning hotel Great Fosters, based in Egham, Surrey.
Located just outside of the historic city of Windsor, Set amongst 50 acres of stunning gardens and parkland, Great Fosters is the perfect destination for a staycation in the UK. We have a range of offers from our gastronomic breaks with delicious meals in its award-winning restaurants to experiences in the listed gardens - even lunch with beekeeping!
Two-night break to Great Fosters and including supper on us - both nights!
Available for arrivals any day of the week, for two-night breaks in all of our room types (excluding single rooms). Join us for a sunny staycation, and enjoy dinner on us - included, is a three-course meal in The Estate Grill, our 2-AA rosette brasserie-style restaurant. If you've heard the buzz and want to experience our Michelin-starred restaurant, The Tudor Pass, you can upgrade your dining experience for £50 per person (£70 per person on Saturday nights). Of course, your summer staycation will include luxury accommodation for two nights, as well as our fabulous full breakfast. A delicious choice, from just £630 for two nights, per room, based on two adults sharing.
Here are the details again...
- Available for 2-night stays from July 21st - September 3rd*
- A nightly three-course meal in The Estate Grill is included on us! (Food only, from our Summer Menu)
- Upgrade your supper for £50 per person to our tasting menu in our Michelin-starred restaurant, The Tudor Pass (please request at the time of booking, £70 per person on Saturdays)
- Use of our heated outdoor pool & hot tub is included
- Rates include our full fabulous breakfast
- From £630 for two nights, based on two adults sharing *subject to rate availability
Three night weekends with Sunday absolutely free - stay from £730 per room, for three nights in a Luxury King Room
At Great Fosters, there's more than enough to fill your weekend - with two restaurants, heated pool*, fabulous listed gardens, afternoon teas, treatments and more - without mentioning Windsor - there's scant chance to enjoy everything at Great Fosters in just 48 hours. So why not do 72?
Throughout the year, subject to rate availability, when you stay on Friday & Saturday night, Sunday will be included night for free. *Heated pool & hot tub open from May - September, weather dependant
Find out more here.