Here is a selection of Q&As from Your Surrey Wedding magazine whether it be about flowers, hair and makeup, fashion, wedding themes, health & beauty, cakes, stationery, legal advice. If you would like your question answered by our experts, please email it to email@example.com
To view more expert advice on a different topic, please select one from the list below.
Keep calm and carry on
Q. Our wedding has been postponed due to COVID-19, and we're having to re-book our venue. What do you suggest we ask before booking?
A. Rebecca Uden says: Firstly, I'm sorry to hear your wedding has been postponed, but when your special day comes around it will be worth the wait! I've put together a few of my top tips to help you along the way.
- Read the venue's terms and conditions with regards to cancelling due to COVID-19 and ensure you understand their flexibility.
- Check available dates and ask if they can hold your chosen one for two weeks.
- If you're re-booking the same venue, check what their payment expectations are and if there are increases to the rates or changes to your contract.
- During the two weeks that your date is on hold, check with your previously booked suppliers to see if they can accommodate it and pencil you in.
- If you have suppliers that may not be able to accommodate, confirm if there will be any charges if you need to cancel their services.
- Once everyone have confirmed, let your venue know and check all the paperwork thoroughly.
- Most importantly, sit back, relax and look forward to celebrating your special day.
Rebecca Uden,Selsdon Park
When it's time for you look for local businesses to help you with your wedding, take a look at our advertisements below. Most will have links to their own websites. These advertisements are updated regularly so please revisit often and mention Your Surrey Wedding when making any enquiries.